- 医院 / 医疗中心
- 助学金 / 奖学金
- 课程 / 研讨会 / 讲座
Built in 1891, Kek Lok Si Temple, “The Temple of Supreme Bliss” is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Penang.
Kek Lok Si Temple is also known as the Jewel in the Crown of heritage Temple in Malaysia and has been identified as the largest and finest Mahayana Traditional Buddhist Temple Complexes in South East Asia.
Yayasan Kek Lok Si (incorporated in 19th February 2016) is a non-profit charitable organization affiliated to Kek Lok Si Temple.
The charitable, educational and social welfare activities of Yayasan Kek Lok Si are as below :-
- Hospital / Medical Centre
- Dialysis Centre
- Financial Aid for the Students / Scholarship Fund
- Workshops / Seminars / Talks
- Penang Sheng Nen Welfare Organisation for the Old
- Penang Sheng Nen Childcare Association for The Poor